Wendy Scully will be conducting classes in conjunction with Tatyana Design during February 2019 at her shop in 9 Howey Pl. Melb CBD.
The two designers have partnered together to demonstrate and assist you in in the creation of Feather Flowers, run by Wendy, and Silk Flower run by Tatyana Design.
The Feather Flower classes will be an introduction to learning the techniques of making feather flowers including:
- Learn about preparation, placement and construction.
- Discuss and different styles of feather work that can be used to create a luxurious feather flower.
- One large and one small bud will be made during the lesson.
- Colouring techniques will also be discussed and demonstrated
Call to book today on 0429 218 092, the classes are open to all levels of craftspeople. Feathers will be supplied on the day, just bring yourself!
Classes will be run on the following dates:
- 2nd Feb – Hydrangeas
- 3rd Feb – Roses
- 9th Feb – Camilias
- 10th Feb – Feather flowers