Wendy Scully lives in Melbourne where she creates bespoke millinery pieces for clients.
She has numerous brand achievements:
- 2014 – Featured in ‘Archifelt Exhibition’ at Musee de Chapeaux, Lyon, France
- 2015 – Runner up in the Caufield Millinery Competition
- 2016 – Performance art piece exhibited in Montpellier, France
- 2016 – Championships Day One Fashions on the Field Top Ten
- 2016 – Featured article in ‘Ladies in Racing’ magazine
- 2015 – 2016 – Featured milliner for Thoroughbred Events Australia
- 2016 and 2018- Selected for the XTERRACE Exhibition in London for LONDON HAT WEEK.
- 2017- Featured for Vogue Spring Fashion Week @stcollinslane
- 2016-2017 – selected for Oaks Day Invitational Millinery Competition during Melb Cup Week
Wendy Scully is a member of the Millinery Association of Australia.
Please contact Wendy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 0416310028 to contact her for a unique headpiece made to order.
Her new shop space is at
Howey Place, Shop 9, Melbourne 3000.
Just between Collins St and Little Collins St. (Not far from Bourke St Mall, an easy walk from Flinders Railway Station).
Winter and Sprin headwear available. Open 5 days a week in July, 7 days a week mid August -Melbourne Cup :).
Classes and bespoke making service available.