Wendy Scully lives in Melbourne where she creates bespoke millinery pieces for clients.
She has numerous brand achievements:
- 2014 – Featured in ‘Archifelt Exhibition’ at Musee de Chapeaux, Lyon, France
- 2015 – Runner up in the Caufield Millinery Competition
- 2016 – Performance art piece exhibited in Montpellier, France
- 2016 – Championships Day One Fashions on the Field Top Ten
- 2016 – Featured article in ‘Ladies in Racing’ magazine
- 2015 – 2016 – Featured milliner for Thoroughbred Events Australia
- 2016 and 2018- Selected for the XTERRACE Exhibition in London for LONDON HAT WEEK.
- 2017- Featured for Vogue Spring Fashion Week @stcollinslane
- 2016-2017 – selected for Oaks Day Invitational Millinery Competition during Melb Cup Week
Please contact Wendy on email@example.com
Ph: 0416310028 to contact her for a unique headpiece made to order.
Her new shop space is at 260 Collins St, Melbourne. Level 1/ shop 14. Open 6 days a week.
Classes and bespoke making service available.